Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ryan Reviews: Clannad ~After Story~ Ep 15

shot02

Back sooner than usual this time. SS and Eclipse must have gotten backed up a bit last week. Before I begin I assume that you have all knowledge on every episode up to 13 at this point. If you haven’t, then stay away and go watch the episodes. ~After Story~ is worth your time. The deeper in the series I get the more I will be forced to spoil

Tomoya and Nagisa have some new complications in their life to deal with. After the big news in the previous episode, more big news hits. Although it’s rather obvious if you think about it, it’s still dramatically gripping the way it’s carried out. This is where Clannad’s merits shine. Not necessarily because of originality in terms of storyline, but execution. Have I said that before? I’m pretty sure I have. This is a slice-of-life show about two married people so what other routes are there to take? The characters stay believable, the animation stays top notch, so there’s nothing else to complain about. I think I know what’s going to happen in the future but that won’t stop me from enjoying Clannad. Well, I’m eagerly anticipating more.

-Ryan

shot04

shot05

shot07

shot08

shot10

shot11

No comments: