Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gurren Lagann Cubed Plus Obama

Okay, so one day Nam sent me a link to a site called CubeCraft.com On it one will find down loadable printouts to create some fun origami-like cube versions of some characters from various games and shows, including Gurren Lagann's Simon, Boota, Kamina, and Lagann characters. Nam then told me to make them, and like a good little boy I did so. Unfortunately my cutting skills with a razor blade are too poor to make the Kamina character cube. I did manage to make the Simon, Boota, and Lagann ones in additionn to an Obama cube I decided to make since he is the next president of the United States. If you make some of your own or want me to actually attempt to make Kamina you can email me at eyeofhiei@gmail.com. Enjoy some pictures of my creations.

From left to right (if you are unfamiliar with Gurren Lagann) : Boota, Simon, Lagann

You can also stack them if you are bored enough.

Obama has Joined the Party
Obama is a ninja.

No comments: