Friday, April 22, 2011

Anime Pulp welcomes new writer/podcast members Yuri(Thomas) and Escap3st(Jared)!

FUCK

Anime Pulp has been at a standstill for some time now, and with podcast files once again missing it might be a long time until some new (read: old) backlogged episodes of Anime Pulp podcast show up. In an effort to add some flavor and bring some life back to Anime Pulp, I’ve been looking for new staff. I found my answer in two of my friends, Yuri and Escap3st. Yuri and Escap3st come from Stepping Up To The Anime Plate , and will be writing reviews of newly airing shows as well as appearing on the podcast on occasion. Make sure to treat them well!

P.S.If you are interested in joining the staff in some form, please leave a comment or write me an email at animepulp@gmail.com with information on how to contact you.

No comments: