Saturday, April 18, 2009

Episode #32 – Shuffle Memories

32

Originally recorded March 28, 2009.

What’s New this Week
Ryan: Ghibli's Ponyo to be released August 14....Oh and Frankie Jonas is starring.
Ging: Akikan OVA announced
Nam: Anime Insider ends

 

Get the podcast
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast with iTunes
[Zune] Subscribe to the podcast with Zune
[RSS] Subscribe to the podcast with other podcatchers
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly (Right click > Save target as)

Opening song: Kuusou Runba by Kenji Otsuki and Zetsubou Shoujo-tachi
Transition: Fateful Encounters by YURIA
Ending Song: Makafushigi Adventure! (ImpulseKid86 8-bit Remix) by Hiroki Takahashi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to be the one that leaves the comment. First off to Ryan: I TOLD YOU NOT TO WATCH SHUFFLE MEMORIES! I like the original series, but one episode made me want to burn my eyes out b/c it was so bad. That's why I never watched it, nor will put myself through that torture. It won't even find solice in my harddrive.

So yeah, I agree with this review on Shuffle Memories. But the original Shuffle I'll never agree with you guys with.